Join The Civil War Round Table of Chicago
The only requirement for membership in our organization is a genuine interest in the
American Civil War and its era. We welcome all newcomers, and thank our renewing members.
Membership highlights include:
- A discount of 10% on all in-print titles including Virtual Book Signing, at the Abraham Lincoln Book Shop.
(Please identify yourself as a member of the Civil War Roundtable prior to the sale. For online purchases use Promotion Code
"CWRT" when ordering.)
- For those who wish to hear our excellent speakers and attend the presentation only, we offer a "just listen" option for $10
- Access to our extensive audio library of presentations by
past speakers such as Bruce Catton
- Reduced fees on both Chicago CWRT events and other events co-sponsored by the Chicago CWRT.
- Priority reservation for our Battlefield Tours
- Meeting reservation reminders by e-mail
- Monthly newsletter by mail or e-mail
Our membership year runs from July through June.
For information about our meetings, click here.
For details about our history, click here.
To access our Newsletter Archives, click here.
To contact us with any questions, click here.
To Renew your Membership,
To join the Civil War Round Table, please print this
membership form, fill it out, and mail it with your payment to:
201 N. Elmwood Ave.
Oak Park, IL 60302
Please make your check payable to “The Civil War Roundtable of Chicago.”